Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Welcome

Greetings,

Welcome to the new NCAC SAAC blog, this is an amazing tool that will allow us to share ideas, photos and ask questions easily and effectively. I would like to personally thank everyone who attended the meeting on Sunday. I absolutely love meeting leaders from other campuses and sharing ideas with them. It is a great way to improve each individual campus. I am currently in the process of facebooking everyone right now. I do not have a complete list of everyone that attended the meeting yet, but as soon as I do you will receive a friend request. Please use this Blog that has been provided for us. I think it is vital that we keep in touch and become friends. This makes the annual semester meeting much more enjoyable and those early Sunday mornings a little more tolerable :). Finally keep up the good work on your campuses, and I look forward to seeing you all again very soon. Take care, and good luck in your respective sports.

In SAAC

Ryan Stephens
Wabash College

No comments: